1. Agreement to terms of service
Keraph Enterprises will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from any use of information on the site. If your use of the site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data you assume any costs thereof.
2. License and Copyright
In consideration of your agreement to the Terms of Service of this Agreement, Keraph Enterprises grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use its website.
Keraph Enterprises either owns the intellectual property rights in the HTML, text, images audio, video, software or other content that is made available on this website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to make it available on this website. Keraph Enterprises strictly prohibits the redistribution or copying of any part of this website or content on this website without written permission from Keraph Enterprises.
At Keraph Enterprises we respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, firstname.lastname@example.org is the email you should use for such matters and we will try to respond to the matter in a timely manner.
3. Definitions and key terms
To make this Terms of Service as clear and easy to understand as possible, below are the definitions of certain terms:
- Cookie: A cookie is a text file generated by a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. Cookies are used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: When this policy refers to “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Keraph Enterprises.
- Customer: Refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up or enters into a contract with us or visits our website to buy or use our products or services.
- Device: Any internet-connected device, such as a phone, tablet, or computer that can access Keraph Enterprises and use the services we provide on the site.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Keraph Enterprises as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: Refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Keraph Enterprises' website, which can be accessed via this URL: https://keraphenterprises.co.ke
- You: A company or individual who has entered into a contract with us to use our services or buy our products.
- Agreement: refers to the contract between Keraph Enterprises and the individual who requests services or products from us.
5. Changes to our Terms of Services
Keraph Enterprises, may from time to time modify all or any part of these Terms of Service without notice to you, you should check back often so you are aware of your current rights and responsibilities. Your continued use of this website after changes to the Terms of Service have been published constitutes your binding acceptance of the updated Terms of Service. If at any time the Terms of Service are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of this website.
6. Modifications to Our website
Keraph Enterprises may from time to time provide Updates to the website, which may include patches, bug fixes, and upgrades. In case of any modification of features or functionalities, you agree that Keraph Enterprises has no obligation to provide any Updates or continue to provide or enable particular features and/or functionalities of the website. All Updates will be deemed as an integral part of the website and subject to the Terms and Conditions contained in this Agreement.
7. Third-party services
8. Terms and termination of the agreement
We may change or update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. If we do, we'll let you know by posting the updated Terms on the Site and/or may also send other communications. It's important that you review the Terms whenever we update them or you use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms it means that you accept and agree to be bound by changes.
9. Who May Use the Services?
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Services or enter into a contract with us, that means you are legally able to enter into a binding contract with Keraph Enterprises. You may not use the Services if you are barred from doing so under the applicable laws.
The site is provided on an “as-is and as-available” basis. You agree that your use of the site services will be at your sole risk, and you agree not to hold us responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your access to or use of the site, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, causes of action, suits, proceedings and demands whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of any warranty made by us. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or materials, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions herein.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the serviceOfferings, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
12. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US .
13. No guarantee of availability
Keraph Enterprises does not guarantee the availability of any particular services or products advertised on our site. While we try to keep all of our offerings available at all times, there may be times when certain services or products are temporarily unavailable.
14. Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery statement
Keraph Enterprises is committed to conducting business in an ethical and honest manner. The company has zero-tolerance for bribery, which is why it implements and enforces systems that prevent such activities from occurring.
We are committed to preventing bribery and corruption in our business operations, and take our legal and civic responsibilities seriously in preventing corrupt activities in our business dealings.