2. Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: A cookie is a text file generated by a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. Cookies are used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference, login information or your shopping cart items.
- Company: When this policy refers to “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Kerah Enterprises.
- Customer: Refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up or visits our website to buy or use our products or services.
- Device: Any internet-connected device, such as a phone, tablet, or computer that can access PlantsVee and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by PlantsVee as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform
- Third-party service: Refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Keraph Enterprises' website, which can be accessed via this URL: https://keraphenterprises.co.ke
- You: A company or individual who has registered with PlantsVee to use our services or buy our products.
- Agreement: refers to the contract between Keraph Enterprises and the individual who requests services or products from us.
- Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Under the Kenya Information and Communications Act personal information includes a person's full name, identity card number, date of birth, gender, physical and postal address.
- Sensitive data: sensitive personal data means data revealing a person's race, health status, ethnic social origin, conscience, belief, genetic data, biometric data, property details, marital status, family details including names of a person's children, parents, spouse or spouses, sex, or sexual orientation.
4. Information we collect
We only collect the information that we actually need for conducting business with you. Some of that is information that you must be given when you sign up for an account or enter into an agreement with us.
- Your full name
- Your email
- You business name (optional as an individual)
- Your contact details
- Your reviews on our social media pages
- Other contract details
5. How we use the information collected
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to provide our Services, for administrative purposes, and to market our products and Services, as described below.
- Managing your information and accounts;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Services, and policy changes;
- Processing your financial information and other payment methods for products or Services provided;
- Sending invoices
- Record keeping when you enter into a contract with us
6. How long do we retain your information?
We keep your information securely on our servers and partners' servers only so long as we need it to provide better services to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we'll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
7. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data when you enter into a business or access your personal information. We're dedicated to protecting your data by encrypting it either in transit or at rest. However, We cannot, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to Keraph Enterprises or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
8. How we disclose your information
We never share your personal or sensitive data with third parties, unless obligated by law to do so. We do not sell any personal information.
10. Children's information
We do not address anyone under the age of 18, unless consent is given by the child's parent or guardian, and the processing is in a manner that protects and advances the rights and best interests of the child If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will completely remove that information from our servers. If We become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without the parent&pos;s or guardian's consent, we will take all the steps to remove that information from our servers.
11. Data breach notification
We take every precaution to protect the privacy and integrity of your data. In the unlikely event of a breach, you will be notified as soon as possible and we will also implement measures to prevent further future breaches.
12. Your rights as a data subject
- Right to access: You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you and to see any copies of that information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to update the information we hold about you or to rectify any inaccuracies. Based on the purpose for which we use your information, you can instruct us to add supplemental information about you in our database.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- Right to object/opt-out: You have the right to object to the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: You have the right to exempted from automated processing of your data which may result in profiling and making decisions based on that processing.